(Monday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Hermosa Beach Community Center
710 Pier Ave Hermosa Beach, Ca 90254
ATTEND THIS FREE EVENT"Maximize Your Social Security Benefits"
ATTEND THIS FREE EVENT
“Maximize Your Social Security Benefits”
“Taxes in Retirement Workshop”
Come and learn the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income. A new tax plan could mean new tax strategies for pre-retirees and retirees. Avoid the Social Security Claiming Mistakes that could cost you thousands.
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits.
- How to claim a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits on your own benefit
- How, in the post Bi-Partisan Budget Act Era, “File and Suspend”, “Do Over”, “Start, Stop, Restart” strategies work.
- 2019 Social Security Changes & Filing Strategies Each year, the Social Security Administration announces important changes that can have a big impact on retirement income. Learn the latest updates and what you can do now to be prepared.
- Discover how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act may affect your personal income tax and retirement income streams
- Learn how Social Security will be taxed and how you can reduce or potentially eliminate unnecessary taxes
- Learn tax reduction strategies to minimize taxes on Social Security and Required Minimum Distribution. Learn how to create Tax Favored Income in Retirement
Not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any government agency
SPOUSES ARE URGED TO ATTEND!