5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
An astute professional who has 21+ years experience as an Investment Advisor
Representative Registered with California Tax Education Council (CTEC)
Certified in Social Security Claiming Strategies
Founder and President of Strategic Asset Preservation, Inc,
Recognized and published by Forbes for her Social Security expertise
Holds the industry’s most prestigious Social Security designation through being a loyal member of the NSSA – (National Social Security Advisor).
She has been recognized in the Wall Street Journal for her leadership role.